Wednesday 1 May 2013

                                          my dream story of success



The Secret has come into my life through a dear friend during a time when I really didn�t see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore� so even though it was a very hard time, it brought me the wonderful gift of The Secret! I also love reading the personal stories on the homepage, they are truly inspiring. So I would like to share also my story with you:


For some time now I have been longing for my dream job in the western area of my country. The atmosphere there is just made for me, and the time I had spent there during my studies was so far the best time of my life. Nevertheless I knew that what was awaiting me in the next step was to be nothing short than amazing. 

While I was trying hard to get a job, I came across a position that literally slipped through my fingers� I believed so deeply that this job was mine, but in the end phase, between the second and the third interview, I started doubting, so it was just natural that I had to lose this job. Although I didn�t want to react like that, I was very disappointed and struggled during several weeks to get back on my feet. Then I realized that I hadn�t got the job because it was the wrong one for me! It was not the one I actually wanted, so nothing better could have happened to me.


After carefully thinking through my goals, I finally realized that I had been sending out ambiguous signals to the universe and that my wish could not manifest because the aims were contradicting themselves. Once I had figured this out, my faith did not waver anymore. I knew deep in my heart that my dream job with the perfectly balanced challenge for me, in the right geographical zone, with phenomenal people, super development possibilities and the right pay, was already mine, and that it was no deal to the universe to bring it to me. I believed deeply in my heart that I already had what I desired and was deeply grateful for the great Secret that has helped me to discover how to get to the things I really wanted. I was also grateful for the current job, because it had paved the way for my career to come, as it lifted me from the inexperienced alumna from university, to a professional with a solid experience to be shown in the CV and a lot of other soft skills and knowledge acquired in my personal development and life. 

The knowledge that I finally knew what I wanted and that I already had the perfect basics to get this job, brought my dream job to me with lightning speed! I couldn�t help but stay in amazement at the ways the universe had found to bring to me what finally wasn�t blocked from coming to me anymore. 

The job was announced. I answered, passed swiftly through the selection procedure, and for the first time didn�t have the feeling of being such a procedure. Everything was just flowing naturally. 

Long story short: TODAY, I am sitting in my beautiful new home in the western part of my country, living happily together with my fiancé and being truly passionate about my job. I feel so grateful that words cannot express the deep feeling inside of me. 

Thank you Rhonda, the entire Secret Team, and my best friend for bringing this incredible book into my life and for transforming it into something that by far exceeds the boundaries of my biggest expectations. To be continued� ;O)

A true believer of The Secret.
About Reo from Switzerland:
A truly happy girl in her late twenties, finally starting to live the life of her dreams! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment