Wednesday 1 May 2013


First let me start off by saying, "I'm truly sorry to all my loyal readers... For taking such a hiatus when it comes to my blog."

Business has been going great for me and my dream has really come true. I have been working so hard and dedicated to creating my own stable career. I LOVE WHAT I DO 😍!

But this post is really dedicated to the power of the Internet. It has become my best friend! My friends know all about my business, my family is in on the dream, and I have built new and long lasting business relationships. Thanks to (halfoffdepot.com) for being the first deal website to advertise a great deal for me.. $19/ for 2hrs of house cleaning. The deal was a hit.

I have acquired recurring clients because of this great deal, also I am now in the works of running other deals with great deal websites. The Internet can be a useful tool if used in the proper manner. I have the opportunity to meet new clients and let them see why we stand out.

Im here for the long run and there are many more great things to come in the future.... STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment